Demonstrated excellence from RICO to real estate
Mario Alfaro is a shareholder in the firm’s litigation practice group. He assists clients with all aspects of litigation, including business, commercial, property disputes, general counsel, employment law, real estate and corporate matters. His ability to find creative and pragmatic solutions to client problems have helped him obtain successful settlements in multi-million dollar cases. He has successfully defended banks against frivolous foreclosure-related cases, represented large developers in contract disputes, and advised clients during complex real estate negotiations.
Areas of Practice
Mario has done incredible client work in the following areas of law:
- Real estate
- Property disputes
- Complex litigation
- Chaired on a RICO defense action involving some of the largest insurance fraud allegations ever in California.
- Chaired a trial for an advertising company, successfully recovering damages for the removal of a billboard.
You will find Jamie contributing to many legal and local community organizations outside the courtroom:
- Joseph B. Campbell Inn of the Court
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association