Summer DeVore’s practice focuses on complex business, real estate, and municipal litigation. She handles a wide variety of cases, including real estate disputes, breach of contract, and corporate matters. Ms. DeVore represents clients through all phases of litigation, including law and motion and discovery.
Prior to joining Stream Kim as an attorney, Ms. DeVore worked as a litigation legal assistant for over 10 years.
Before attending law school, Ms. DeVore received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a minor in Government and a Master of Science in Counseling Psychology (Marriage and Family Therapy) with a certification in Forensic Psychology.
While in law school, Ms. DeVore served as the Managing Editor of Western State’s Law Review and was a member of the Dean’s Circle. She also received the Witkin award for academic excellence in Business Associations, Property II, and Trial Practice: Civil.
• J.D., Western State College of Law, 2018, Summa cum Laude
• M.S., California Baptist University, 2014
• B.A., University of Redlands, 2006
Bar & Court Admissions:
• State Bar of California
• U.S. District Court, Central District of California
• State Bar of Nevada
• California Juries: How the Overuse of Undue Hardship As an Excuse by Potential Jurors in Order to Be Excused from Jury Duty Means You May No Longer Be Afforded the Right of Having A Trial with A Jury of Your Community, 43 W. St. L. Rev. 249 (2016).